Snorkeling and Diving at Gili Trawangan

Last month vacation, Bali was my destination. I always enjoyed how the natural and cultural beauty can be found in one place. When I was walking down the street to the beach, I saw an advertisement about snorkeling and diving at Gili Trawangan. I thought it was a good option to see what underwater Bali has to offer. Therefore, I picked one of the best snorkeling and diving courses.


Nervous is one way to describe my feeling when the instructor started the course. He saw my nervous expression and soon tried to calm me down. He said that there is nothing to be worried about snorkeling and diving. Gili Trawangan offers no less beautiful scenery that what it is above water. Motivated by his explanation about what I would see relief my anxiety.

As soon as the instructor guided me to swim under the sea, I was instantly amazed by how beautiful the scenery of Gili Trawangan is. The reef and coral grew naturally in different color. Fishes swam by as if it was no body business. It seems they were not disturbed by my existence among them. Aside from the friendly fishes, the instructor even guided me to swim further to meet sea turtles. They were cuter if you saw them from up close.



Comments

Popular Posts