My Unforgettable 4-Day Vacation in Bangkok

My 4-day vacation in Bangkok was fantastic. Although I wasn’t really into this city at first because most people say that this city is such a waste to visit, but it wasn’t all that bad. In fact, I found myself attached to it after a while. On the first day, I visited Grand Palace of course, the most famous destination that the city has. Although the visitors aren’t allowed to go into the buildings, but the open temples are worth to wander around. Then, I headed to Wat Phone complex which is filled with reclining Buddha statues. It only took an hour anyway.

I ended my first day on Bangkok by visiting the Wat Arun temple to see the city from atop temple which was mesmerizing. On the second day, I went to Chao Phraya river to experience the relaxing river tour that was so affordable only less than 1$. Then, I decided to take the traditional ride in this city, the tuk-tuk to visit some beautiful temples across the town including Wat Traimit, Wat Kalayanamit, Wat Benchamabophit, Golden Mount and Wat Saket.



My third day was as entertaining as first and second day. I want to Floating Market to see the traditional market before moving on to explore Chinatown. On my last day, I spared time to watch the Muay Thai fights at Rajademnern Stadium and visited the Jim Thompson traditional House.

Comments

Popular Posts