Trip to Rome, Visiting the Temples of All Gods

It was during summer season last year when I visited Rome. My trip to Rome was actually the best vacation I had. One morning at the hotel, I opened my window and gazed upon unique building nearby. It was the Pantheon. From the hotel room, I could see that it has unique architecture. Therefore, I decided to visit it once I finished my breakfast.

The air temperature during my trip to Rome was rather hot. My hat could not even protect me from the sun. Therefore, I sped up my pace to the Pantheon. I was originally expected that the interior was as hot as its exterior due to giant hole on the center of its dome. However, the temperature was surprisingly cooler. I did not even know how they are able to build the hole in the first place. Based on the explanations of tour guide who happened to walk next to me, the hole was meant to praise all gods.

I turned my sight directly right under the giant dome hole. On the floor, there was unique drainage system that collects rainwater. Since I came on summer, I could not see how the drainage system works. Therefore, next time I plan trip to Rome, I will make sure it is during winter season.

Comments

Popular Posts