My Wonderful London Trip – Best Destinations

If I were asked the most favorite old city in Europe, I think I will go with London trip. I know vacationing in London is a bit pricey because of various reasons. However, this city never disappoints me. It has so many old historical buildings I love to explore. And even though it’s a metropolitan city, but I can still find it very comfortable for day to day living, if I had the chance to do it.

Do you care for quick recommendations for short London trip? I will share my tips then. First of all, the Big Ben is a must to visit. This 97-meter tower housing is the most iconic landmark in this city. Move on to visit the Hyde Park that has been a popular tourist destination since 1635. In this park, I usually have a great time just relaxing and making conversations with other visitors.



Another iconic landmark of London that you should not miss on your first time in this city is the largest observation wheel called the London Eye. This wheel raises 443 feet right above the river of Thames and gives the most exceptional view of the entire London city. Such a great way to end your London trip, I suppose.

Comments

Popular Posts