East Meets West in Hong Kong

Asia is a big continent and I may not be able to go to all the interesting places in a lifetime! That’s why I chose several big cities to travel first; one of them is Hong Kong. To this day, I still consider this big city as the main representative of Asia. With its mix of Western and Eastern culture, delicious dim sum, the densely populated city and the loud Cantonese being spoken everywhere, this city is certainly not to be missed if you are a dedicated traveler!



I visited numerous places when I was there, such as the Avenue of Stars where I was able to see many statues and hand prints of famous Hong Kong Artists. I am a fan of Bruce Lee and was excited to see a very realistic Bruce Lee statue! I took many pictures standing beside it making several martial poses. Next I came to the Madame Tussauds, another place you have to go if you are interested in tourist destinations in this city. Madame Tussauds houses many wax statues of celebrities, including from other countries like Brad Pitt, and even athletes like David Beckham, Christian Ronaldo, and Yao Ming.

I suggest you to set aside some times and try out the dim sum, a very famous Hong Kong style dining. I guarantee after eating this delicious foods, you will be drooling for more!

Comments

Popular Posts