Three Days and Two Nights of Adventure at Mount Rinjani Lombok

Hiking up at Mount Rinjani Lombok is definitely one of the best adventures I have. For fun hiking activity, my friend suggested that I book the tour with HaLoMi Trekker for 3 days and 2 nights. After following the suggestion, I started to contact the company and Hanafi (manager) responded to my email really fast with great advice. In short, the hiking start early in the morning with the crew of the company. When I knew that the altitude of this mountain is only 3,726 meter above sea level, I thought it would be an easy hiking.

However, do not make the same mistake as I did. It was not only challenging, but also required all of your energy to get to the summit. I went to seven different hills on the route to the crater of Mount Rinjani Lombok. The first hill was not much of a challenging route. I soon realized that the route was getting more difficult as I went through the next hills.

After long hours of hiking on the challenging route, the hiking crew and I were finally reaching its summit. The scenery Mount Rinjani Lombok has to offer was actually more beautiful than what I always saw on postcards. All of my exhaustions are suddenly gone. The scenery was rewarding at the end of the hiking route. If this is your first time hiking this beautiful mountain, I suggest you to pick four days and three nights of tour package.

Mount Rinjani



Comments

Popular Posts