My Madrid Trip Experiences vs Barcelona

The rivalry between Madrid and Barcelona is never ending. Some would say that this city is better with nightlife and culture, while Barcelona is charming with modernity and Gaudi. But to me, both cities are fantastic. I have been to both cities for several times, and each has its characters. This time, I am sharing my personal of why I decided to visit Madrid few times.

As the capital of Spain, I find Madrid has distinctive characters, different to Barcelona which is strong with Catalonia culture. The first thing that captivates my attention there is its culture. All along the streets, there are countless old buildings converted into world’s class museum. Put these museums on your list, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Temple of Debod, Museo del Prado, Palacio Real and more else. If Barcelona has Gaudi, Madrid has oldest culture in Europe.



So far as I’ve experienced, the nightlight in Madrid is better compared to Barcelona. Parties in this city are more sophisticated. Big and glamorous clubs are everywhere on the street. Local people are even partying on the street. This is one of the great things I love about the city. It’s very easy to have fun here.

Comments

Popular Posts