Place You Need to Visit on Your Barcelona Vacation

Last year I had a vacation plan to Barcelona, Spain. During my Barcelona vacation, I decided to choose tour package to visit its famous attractions. Most of the tour packages were listed la Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, and Casa Batllo. Despite being famous tourist objects, I am not interested on visiting places packed with people. Therefore, my pick was landed on Park Guell. Being a park, it should have large open area.

I went there early in the morning to avoid crowded tourists who want to enter the park. As expected, the line was not as crowded as it should at afternoon. Compared to other landmark on the city, I personally recommend to visit this garden for those of you who also has Barcelona vacation plan. As soon as I entered the gate, I was welcomed by refreshing garden atmosphere surrounded by baroque architecture.



Antony Gaudi was the architecture of this place. Based on the tourist information I found near the entrance, it was built somewhere between 1900 and 1914. However, it was not open as the public park before 1926. My Barcelona vacation turned into memorable trip as I walked down on its stone paths under the dense trees of Park Guell. It was the best place to find tranquility and relaxation.

Comments

Popular Posts