New Zealand, A Surreal Beauty in Pacific Ocean

My expectation about New Zealand was so high before coming to this country. And once I got there a few months ago, this country has exceeded beyond my expectation. Just like what I saw in the movie, the natural setting of this country is definitely breathtaking. I cannot find another country with the same beautiful view. It’s a surreal beauty. So, I am so glad I could visit a lot of destinations during my last vacation.

Of all, my favorite spot is Kaikoura in South Island. I am a wildlife enthusiast and this spot is filled with various wildlife animals. The whale watching tour was the most astonishing. I also got chance to witness wild dolphins, fur seals, and various birds. My second best spot in New Zealand is the Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers. It is inside the Westland Tai Poutini National Park. It is known for ice caves with contorted frozen landscape and pinnacles. The best way to witness its beauty is by renting seaplanes or helicopters.



I do love Queenstown. This town offers so many challenging activities such as jet boating, bungee jumping, rock climbing, paragliding, white-water rafting, downhill skiing and mountain biking. I also find this city comforting thanks to first-class hotel, restaurants, spas and so much more. It is ertainly 10 out of 10 for New Zealand.

Comments

Popular Posts