You Should Choose Beachfront Resort on Lombok Trip


If you have planned to enjoy the beauty of Lombok, I suggest you to choose beachfront resort. On your Lombok trip plan, visiting beaches should be on our agenda. If it is not, then I suggest you to put it on. Beaches at Lombok are the main attractions that you should enjoy as I did. I did my trip to Lombok with my family. We decided to pick resort located close to the beach.

From the beginning, I was worried that the resort is not able to accommodate the needs of my family. It turned out that the services and facilities offered were satisfying. Moreover, from the room window I could see the ocean already. Without waiting too long, my family and I changed our clothes and go to the beach. My Lombok trip would not complete if I did not enjoy the beach scenery.


As I walked away from the resort, I realized that it has artistic architecture with statues and custom decorations. My attention moved from the resort architectural beauty to the beach panorama. The jaw-dropping beach view is not only natural but gives refreshing atmosphere. The resort hospitality and the beauty of its private beach were the most memorable experience on my Lombok trip. When you visit this place, make sure you pick the same resort as I did.

Comments

Popular Posts