The Exotic Islands of Hawaii - Top Destinations

I love everything about Hawaii; the white sandy beaches, exotic volcanoes, the Polynesian cultures and so many more. Everything about this island is just perfect. I never get bored spending my summer in this island for years. So far, I have visited the 4 main islands, Kauai, Maui, Big Island and Oahu. Each island has distinct characters and charms. I cannot even say which island is the best since all of them are special.

If I had to recommend, start the Kauai Island. It’s the oldest and located in on the northern part of Hawaii. I find its natural beauty is irresistibly enchanting. Every time I visit Kauai, I spare time to explore the Kokee State park trails to see the Waimea Canyon. Kauai also has a perfect spot for relax in beautiful garden of Limahuli Garden.

My recommendation continues with the reason to visit Maui Island. It’s the second largest island and is filled with the most beautiful beaches in Hawaii. Just near the island, there is also a great spot for whales watching. What a great offer, right? But the surprises haven’t ended yet. Haleakala spot offers the best sunrise view I have ever seen in my entire life. And whilst being on this island, I can also explore the historic Laihana town. To complete the list, do not forget exploring waterfalls in Big Island and cultural attractions in Oahu Island.

Comments

Popular Posts